Thank You to the Community for Your Support of CLIC Program!
All materials used in CLIC come from private funding.
Please consider donating to CLIC today!
- TESPTO Think Big Grant for the purchase of five sewing machines. This grant enables me to teach the children to create clothing, soft sculpture, and costumes for play productions
- TESPTO Think Big Grant for the purchase of craftsman leather working and metal punching tools. This is for the 5th grade Colonial Village where students will learn a colonial trade in leather, metal, wood, clay, and textiles. These student artisans will showcase their talent and wares to the whole school in the spring. These tools will also be used in CLIC classes through out the year.
- The Stewart Mott Foundation- 2 year funding to start the program
- TESPTO Think Big Grant- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) Learning
- TESPTO Think Big Grant- Microphone Funding for Theatrical Performances
- TESPTO Think Big Grant- Stage Lighting Upgrade at Steward School
- Topsfield Educational Foundation Grant- Theatrical Production Funding at Proctor and Steward School
- Topsfield Educational Foundation- Theater lighting Upgrade at Proctor School
- Topsfield Cultural Council- Community STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) Classes
- Pilot House- CLIC Program Learning
- Topsfield Cultural Council- STEM Learning Class and Parent/ Child Portraiture Class
- New England Biolabs